Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge

So I've been working out pretty consistently all summer, but since the start of July I've been doing this 30 day fitness challenge. Basically I'm going to work out rigorously for 30 days, and then after that I plan on trying to keep it going for several years, but right now I'm staying focused on these 30 days.

Here's what I posted on Tumblr at the beginning of the challenge:

So I’ve been seeing a lot of 30 day challenges for a lot of things, but one challenge that caught my eye was a fitness challenge. Since it’s pretty much the beginning of the month, I decided I’d do one too and try to work as hard as I can on my physique, in really kind of bulking up in terms of muscle. I’m still pretty lean so I’m not really worrying about cutting down fat right now.
For 30 days I plan on going to the gym everyday, already wrote up my gym schedule, what I plan on working out and stuff like that.

This is what I’m going to do to make sure I stay on track.
  1. Go to the gym EVERYDAY, sunday can be used as a rest day or an abs/cardio day.
  2. Do abs every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so that I don’t burn out my abs too much.
  3. After every workout I’m going to come home, take my protein and weigh myself.
  4. Then I will take a picture so that I can hopefully see my progress.
  5. I’m going to post up my details so that I’ll stay motivated to keep going (post pictures every week)
GOOD LUCK TO ME!

I forgot to add my goals.. By the end of these 30 days, I hope to gain more muscle mass (I’m not sure how big I plan on getting), I want to gain some weight from muscle, and get a better definition in my entire body. GOTTA GET THE BEACH BOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment