Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 5 of 30 Day Challenge

Still taken with my phone..
Sorry going to get a camera soon  for college
WOO new week! That means picture and update!

So I decided that I'm going to post a new picture every Monday during this 30 day challenge and then talk about how I'm feeling about any progress and all that.

But for now, lets start off with my workout for the day, didn't weigh myself that day so I don't have a weight to put down.

Workout - Biceps

  • 10 Minute Light Jog (1.15 Miles)
  • 10,10,8 Dumbbell Curls (30,30,37.5)
  • 10,8,6 One-Handed Preacher Curls (37.5, 45, 50)
  • 10,10,10 EZ-Bar Half Curls (60)
  • 10,9,8 EZ-Bar Curls (60)
  • 10 Rep Seated Preacher Burnouts
I kind of skimped on cardio today because I was feeling pretty low energy.

Alright and now to how I feel about all this. Right now I am loving this 30 day challenge. I love hitting the gym everyday and I'm feeling great, better than I've felt in a while. I think that's a big thing about working out, it makes you look great AND it makes you feel great! What else do you need?? Now to progress.. Well it's only been a week, how much progress can you possibly expect? I do FEEL a little bit bigger, even if I don't look like it, so that's nice. Starting tomorrow I'm going to start real dieting, eating the stuff I'm supposed to and all that. I'm not going to keep going as I have been, just eating whatever, not really caring the nutritional value of what I'm putting in my mouth. The food I have been eating may have been pretty good and healthy, but I need to start making sure I'm eating when I need to eat and eating the kinds of foods I need to eat. I plan on eating about 5 times a day, every 3 hours or something, just eat whenever my body needs the nutrition to feed my muscle growth. I'll try and remember to take pictures of my meals and all that, I'll try and stay dedicated to this diet, but there's only so many ways that you can cook chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment