Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 7 of 30 Day Challenge

Workout - Shoulders

Weight - 150 lbs (dayumn, I just jumped 2.5 pounds?? But then again, I just ate not too long ago so that could be affecting my weight, still gaining weight and not putting on any fat so I'm feeling pretty good right now)


  • 10,8,6 Dumbbell Military (40,45,50)
  • 3 sets of 3x10 PV Shoulder Circuit (15)
  • 10,10,10 Bent Lateral Raises (15)
  • 10,10,10 Front Raises (15)
  • 10,10,10 Shrugs (60)
  • 15,8,8 Standing Upright Rows (50,70,70)
So I tried out a new protein today, GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60, because the dude in the GNC store is a really good salesman and convinced me to purchase this one instead of Gold Standard. Well, I used to take this one and I liked it, but it was a little pricey so I steered away from it. I went into GNC intending to buy the Gold Standard protein, but like I said, the guy was a really good salesperson and I ended up leaving the shop with the GNC brand and I also bought a new shaker bottle. He threw in a complementary.. dietary supplement? I guess it's kind of like a fat burner, but I told him that I'm trying to bulk up and he said to keep it until I'm at my desired weight/size and then take it to burn off any excess fat. He also gave me the GNC gold card discount, so what would've been a much more expensive purchase turned out to be about 50 dollars, so that was pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment