Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some of my Meals

So I figured I should probably post up what kind of diet I'm doing. To be honest, I'm not being very strict on my diet, but I'm just doing what I can with what I have to make my diet healthy.

Lets break it down - I'm eating about 5 times a day, keeping my meals at an average size, not too big, not too small. I'm drinking a protein shake before and then after workouts to keep up with my body's protein requirements. I'm drinking tons of water, and I mean A LOT of water. Maybe like 2 gallons of water a day. Needless to say, I spend a lot of time in the restroom.

Well here's some of my meals for today.

Breakfast Day 6
So this was my breakfast for today. I had oatmeal with dried raisins, 3 eggs with 2 egg yolks, and a cup of milk.

One thing I learned from eating this breakfast - I HATE OATMEAL.

Oatmeal has to be one of the blandest tasting foods ever. I didn't put any seasoning in it, only some dried raisins, and I hated it.


Dinner Day 6

This is my.. dinner? I split this up into two meals because it was a pretty large portion. So, my parents bought me vietnamese food for dinner, and I didn't want to waste it so I decided to try and make the meal as healthy as possible. I didn't put in ANY of the sauce that they give you. I added extra vegetables, like carrots and cucumbers. And because I love yogurt, I had some Yoplait yogurt on the side.



I didn't take pictures of any of my other meals, but I can just do my best to describe them. Honestly, dieting sucks. I wanted to eat some really good foods today, but I promised I'd stick to this diet and I'm going to do my best to do so.

Meal #2 - Not gonna lie, I cheated a little bit and ate a cheeseburger, BUT it was a homemade cheeseburger with lean beef cooked on a skillet and not on a grill. The cheeseburger was pretty large and had lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, grilled onions, the patty, and the buns.

Meal #3 - I didn't really have time to cook any food so I just had a bowl of Cheerios, some yogurt, and some pineapple.

Meal #4 and 5 - The vietnamese food shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment