Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Starting A Blog!

WOO! Hey anyone reading my blog!

First off, I'd just like to make it known that this blog is for my own uses. I'm posting here to measure my own growth and to keep myself motivated. I should probably mention that this is going to be my own fitness blog. I will post here anything fitness-related if it is relevant to me, like I will post here about the workouts I'm doing, what kind of food I'm eating, and stuff like that. I'm not going to cater this blog to people who are reading it... that is if people ever read it..

OK, now that's out of the way. Let me talk a bit about myself. My name is Andrew Win, I'm 17 years old and I just graduated from high school. I've been doing track and field for about 4 years now, and my main event is pole vaulting, but I also do hurdles, sprints, and long jump. For the past 4 years, working out has really only been just a thing I do randomly. I would go into the weight room with the rest of my fellow pole vaulters and I'd do some workouts, but I never really rigorously worked out. So starting this summer I decided I didn't want to do that anymore and I've been really working out trying to build up my physique and fitness. Well I decided to start up this blog because I was really bored and I saw some fitness blogs, namely HanhChampion's blog, and I felt that this would be a fun way to spend some time and a good way to keep myself working out and all that good stuff.

So, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment