Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

Taken with phone for lack of a better camera
OK, I'm new to this so I have no idea how the formatting works, I hope this looks right..

Anyway,
Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge


Workout - Triceps/Biceps

Weight - 146.5 lbs







Thoughts before I get into this challenge - I’M PUMPED! I can’t wait to see some results. So right now I feel that abs could use some more cut, but I’m pretty happy with them. I definitely feel that pecs need to be bigger and more defined. I feel that chest is naturally the weakest point in my physique. Biceps need some work, and calves (though they can’t be seen) need some work. Overall, I feel that I just want to get bigger in general.

I’m probably going to talk about how I feel about progression and results and what needs more work every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment